WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - The Hood College men's soccer team dropped a 3-1 final at Lycoming in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth action.
Inside the Box Score
How it Happened
- The Warriors got off to a fast start with a goal in the third minute by Nick Thornton with an assist by Alex Henry.
- In the 17th minute, Cameron Tyler headed a corner kick and caught the left post. The ball rebounded to Salgado to finished to tie the game.
- The score stood at 1-1 until the 63rd minute. Lycoming was awarded a penalty kick and Tanner Fonjweng converted into the lower-right corner for a 2-1 Warrior lead. A goal in the 87th minute by George Charalabidis put the match out of reach.
- Zack Donoway made four saves for Lycoming.
- Hood dropped to 10-8-2 overall.
- The Warriors improved to 12-6.
The Blazers' regular season is complete. Hood will await word on a potential bid to the ECAC Tournament after the completion of the conference championships.