READING, Pa. - The Hood College women's basketball team led 23rd-ranked Albright at halftime before the Lions pulled away in the second half for an 81-50 final in Middle Atlantic Conference Commonwealth play.
Inside the Box Score
- Mia Savoy went 3-for-6 from 3-point range and finished with 17 points to lead the team.
- Morgan Anderson earned her second-straight double-double and fourth of the year with 13 rebounds and 12 points. She also added four blocks on the afternoon.
- Lauren Keeney added six rebounds, three assists, and 11 points.
How it Happened
- Hood led by as many as five in the first quarter, thanks to seven points by Savoy and three blocks by Anderson in the opening 10 minutes, before settling for a 17-16 edge heading into the second quarter.
- The Blazers took a 26-19 lead on a basket by Anderson with 5:55 left in the second quarter and went into halftime with a 31-30 lead.
- Albright came back strong in the second half, shooting 53 percent in the third quarter. The Lions went on a 15-5 run in the last five minutes of the third quarter, creating a 56-40 lead over Hood.
- The Lions outscored the Blazers 25-10 in the last quarter of play.
- Terrell recorded a monster double-double with 27 points and 26 rebounds, leading all players in both categories.
- Albright Gabby Boggs had eight rebounds while Maggie O'Hare added 14 points.
- Albright climbed to 10-0 overall and 3-0 in the conference while Hood fell to 4-5 and 0-2.
The Blazers travel to Daytona Beach to play against Lynchburg College on December 20 at 4 p.m.